No encuentras algo? Dígita y google lo busca por tí!!

sábado, 28 de octubre de 2017

* New CU pack in stores *



Hello everybody!New "Designer CU Mix 79" in my stores!!
for your winter, snowed, holidays projets or scrapkits.


Take a look in your favorite!
 *** Scraps & Co
USD 1,50 All my products - Thursday Madness (great discounts each week) - BMS USD 40,00 - Build your own Bundle USD 9,00 (x 10 packs at your choice)

USD 2,00 Almost all my products 

USD 2,00 Almost all my products / 50% OFF on Sundays

 *** CUS store 
Ramdom discounts to ramdom products all the month

✔️ *** TKO Scraps
USD 2,00 Almost all my products

🆓 *** FREE With Your Purchase ***
With any amount of purchase in any of my stores you will get FREE the awesome pack you see in the previews below. Please, send me an email to elmundodeandrea72@hotmail.it with your payment receipt. Thank you!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar tu comentario :)
Thanks for your comment :)

* PROMOS *