No encuentras algo? DĂ­gita y google lo busca por tĂ­!!

lunes, 3 de julio de 2017

* Free with Purchase of July *


🆓 *** FREE With Your Purchase ***
With a USD 6,00 purchased in one time in any of my stores you can choose 3 products from the store FREE!! Please, send me an email to elmundodeandrea72@hotmail.it with your payment receipt & the name of the products you've chose. Thank you!
When I receive your first payment receipt I add you in the "Customers Group" to receive some free surprises!!

You can not miss the chance to get a little more of my work!!
Access to the Customers Group is FREE with one purchase
in any of my stores!
Remember to email the receipt to
elmundodeandrea72@hotmail.it
Stay in the group is FREE!! You has not send new receipts or pay monthly fees.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar tu comentario :)
Thanks for your comment :)

* PROMOS *